Our clients love us!
Dr DM Tech specializes in providing IT enabled Healthcare solutions along with Total IT solutions which are the result of years of observation, research and development with an integrated approach to healthcare management and Information Technology industry. We endlessly make effort to develop solutions which are simple, efﬁcient and scalable.
Dr DM Tech started in the year 2003 as the captive technology arm of Dr DM Medicare & Research Pvt Ltd
From the year 2006, it began adding third-party clients in the Healthcare vertical.
From year 2011, it became the Independent IT company servicing the best across the industry segments. The organization envisages the participation of a team of well qualiﬁed Software and ICT Technical Professionals with support of eminent Consultants in the Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and Electronic Payments domain.
After two years of co-ordinated effort and 10,000 live prescription testing ... In the year 2015 Dr DM Tech launched thelifeopd.com for OPD Management online.
We have been instrumental in setting up TASK :- (Taskforce for Antibiotics Stewardship in Kolkata). TASK includes Major Hospitals in Kolkata like
- Thakurpukur Cancer Welfare Home
- Fortis Hospital
- Ruby General Hospital
- KPC Medical College
- Medica Super Speciality
- DM Hospitals
along with other Pharmacies, Diagnostics, Dialysis units and other Healthcare organizations
With Dr DM Tech's deep understanding of the healthcare industry and time-to-market needs, we focus on operational efﬁciencies, risk reduction, and customer service to provide incremental and cost- effective solutions. Dr DM Tech is a chosen partner of many healthcare organizations as we improve their technical structure to support and adapt to constant change, provide value-added tools that help manage hospitals as enterprises, and enhance clinical decision support systems as well as revenue cycle management. DR. DM Tech delivers the following services for the Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Diagnostics and Medical Equipments:-
- The Life HMS: The Most Comprehensive Hospital Management Solution
- The Life HMS: OPD Management Solution
- The Life HMS DIALYSIS: DIALYSIS Management Solution
- The Life HMS DIAGNOSTICS : DIAGNOSTICS Management Solution
- The Life HMS PHARMACY : PHARMACY Management Solution
Standard features and beneﬁts:
The Life HMS Simpliﬁes Operations: Reduced documentation and no duplication of records. Reduced paper work.
The Life HMS Increases Patient Care: Improves processes for timely and effective patient care Rapid information ﬂow between various departments Informal access to reference records.
The Life HMS facilitates better Administration Control: Accessibility to timely and accurate information Helps eliminate confusion and delays that are caused by incomplete or missing records.
The Life HMS for Smart Revenue Management: Enhanced bed occupancy checks Factual billing of various services Provides thorough stock information.
Unique features and beneﬁts:
It helps to handle all types of billing for different categories of patients like Corporate / Mediclaim / indoor. It also give automatic redeployment of charges related to different services like bed charges, lab tests charges, medicines issued, consultant's fee etc. online as the patient category is updated.
Fewer staff is needed to cater more patients in same time. Thus, The Life helps the hospitals to serve the fast growing number of patients in a cost-effective manner
It helps in improving reorganization of operations and operational control
The Life HMS helps eliminate complexity in accounting, by HMS retrieving information through its MIS
The Life HMS helps generate well-timed and precise patient HMS information and helps in clinical audit / research
The senior Consultant's spend their valuable time more in the clinical activities than to offer in the clerical works. The Life interface can also save all of them lots of time for the special tasks only.
Dr DM Tech Specializes in Health Care Analytics
Increased competition and the need to reduce administrative costs while enhancing member experience have necessitated a transformation across the payer value chain – including in sales and marketing, operations, care management, provider management, member management, IT, and finance and compliance. Competing on analytics using data-driven insights to formulate and implement strategies will be a major focus area for health plans and is expected to be one of the top investment areas for healthcare organizations.
Our Healthcare Analytics Solution allows payers to accelerate their innovation agenda, differentiate their products and service, enhance customer experience, and achieve greater operational efficiency through actionable insights to engage consumers, improve health and quality of care, and reduce costs
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) mandate and medical loss ratio (MLR), the threat of losing members when health insurance exchanges proliferate, etc., have challenged the health plans.
Our solution suite includes:
Providers Use analytics to help cut down on administrative costs - To reduce administrative costs is one of the biggest challenges in the industry. One-fourth of all healthcare budget expenses are going to administrative costs, and that is not a surprise because we need human resources in order to perform. Hospital systems begin to better utilize and exchange the information they already have by making sure their medical codes are properly used, and thus, the correct reimbursements are received. Right now, with electronic medical records, it has been seen that automated coding can significantly enhance healthcare encounters into cash flow by decreasing administrative costs.
Hospital systems begin to better utilize and exchange the information they already have by making sure their medical codes are properly used, and thus, the correct reimbursements are received. Right now, with electronic medical records, it has been seen that automated coding can significantly enhance healthcare encounters into cash flow by decreasing administrative costs.
- Patient-centered medical home – Provides an end-to-end offering from care coordination till primary care physician (PCP) reimbursement and related performance analytics. Analytics can help healthcare organizations remind patients to keep up with a healthy lifestyle, as well as keep track of where a patient stands in regard to their lifestyle choices. Analytics can be used to provide information on ways a certain patient can modify his or her lifestyle. This makes a patient’s health a huge priority.The digital data available in Hospital Management System, OPD Management system, medical claims, Diagnostic test values and biometrics have resulted in an increase in the capabilities of traditional analytical tools. This data is combined with medical guidelines and patient profiles to reveal contraindicated care, gaps in care, reduced length of stay for patients and opportunities for cost savings.
- Use analytics for clinical decision support - Having all medical tests, lab reports and prescribed medications for patients on one electronic dashboard can significantly improve the way clinicians make decisions about their patients – while at the same time cutting costs for the organization. If all the important information is on one electronic dashboard, clinicians can easily see what needs to get done for a patient, and what has already been done. They can then make clinical decisions right on the spot. In addition, clinicians will not be double-prescribing patients certain medications due to the lack of information they have on the patient.
- Value-based benefit design – Demonstrates end-to-end capabilities for designing benefits with decision support capabilities, and return on investment prediction and monitoring
- Care analytics – Employs analytics-driven insights to various aspects of care management. Using patient data to improve clinical outcomes, report quality measures, and identify medical and patient trends. Health care can use business intelligence tools to track trends related to costs, revenues and resources, as well as to study the treatment needs of patient population, assess care quality metrics and streamline the cumbersome billing and claims process.Batch health care analytics is being used at Hospitals to retrospectively evaluate population data sets (i.e. records of patients in a large medical system, or claims data from an insured population). These evaluations have been used to supplement clinical research, health services management, Antibiotic Protocols or social health management efforts.
- Member switchover – Provides member retention planning through analytics
- Member liability estimator – Predicts the member's payment liabilities based on statistical analysis of historical data
- Medical loss ratio – Supports MLR optimization as per the mandate, with configuration of cost bases
- Using analytics for better care coordination - The use of healthcare analytics in the next 10 years is going to be extremely important for hospital systems. Even within the same hospital systems, it can be very disjointed. Analytics to help with patient handoff, both within systems and between all types of healthcare organizations across the country. Historically, within many organizations different specialties just didn’t communicate to one another about a patient, and we can really work to have all records reachable across the country.
- Driving product design and customer segmentation - Providers and insurers can employ powerful analytical tools to identify the segments that matter, uncover useful insights about behavior and point the way to process changes that will truly make a difference in patient satisfaction.
Combating Fraud - Data analysis technology enables auditors and fraud examiners to analyze an organization’s business data to gain insight into how well internal controls are operating and to identify transactions that indicate fraudulent activity or the heightened risk of fraud.
Analytics can track fraudulent and incorrect payments, as well as the history of an individual patient. Studies indicate that it makes great business sense to invest in anti-fraud mechanism as a rupee spent on fraud prevention and management is worth 10 saved from fraud.
The product advantage
- Customizable and modular : Cherry-pick modules with relevance to the business, and then seamlessly integrate and use them in silos or in combination, with no compromise on user experience. We provide ready-to-deploy reusable components and industry solutions for key business problems.
- CoE with tool-agnostic data scientists and statisticians : Leverage modules to create an intelligent ecosystem consisting of health plan staff, members, providers, and brokers. Your enterprise becomes more agile and implements decisions based on real-time information. Our Data scientists and statisticianswork with R, Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn or related data analysis tools and their expertise is on working with and wrangling very large (too big to fit into one spreadsheet), disparate and/or unstructured data sets through their knowledge of machine learning and data-mining techniques. Our team possesses strong problem solving, math, statistics and quantitative reasoning skills.
- Keep privacy model : So no other can see patient private data as well business sensitive data for one healthcare organization.
Hardware and Networking Solution
As a full-service Hardware and networking solutions provider, Dr DM Tech offers complete integration of Computer hardware, networking and wireless technology and provides onsite installation and maintenance. Large or small, simple or complex, we offer a total solutions approach to feasibility study, wireless network implementation and ongoing support.
Advanced solutions in our hardware and networking includes data center equipment (such as ﬁle servers, database servers and storage areas), network services (such as DNS, DHCP, email, etc.) as well as devices which assure content delivery. Our technology also supports IP-based networks that are integrated into building infrastructure and household utilities.
Dr DM Tech's application of networking hardware support:-
- Annual Maintenance (Server, PC, Laptop, Printer, UPS)
- Online And Onsite Support
- Data Recovery
- Data Security
- Virus And Malware Solution
- Premises Distribution System
- Enterprise Switching Solutions
- Wide Area Networks
- Remote Support Management
- Network Audit and Infrastructure Analysis
- Network Evaluation
- Implementation Methodology for LAN and WAN
Building Management System
The Building Management System (BMS) and Building Automation System (BAS) solutions from Dr DM Tech offers a computer-based control system installed in buildings that controls and monitors the building's mechanical and electrical equipment such as ventilation, lighting, power systems, ﬁre systems, and security systems. A BMS consists of software and hardware; the software program, usually conﬁgured in a hierarchical manner, that integrate using Internet protocols and open standards.
Our Building Management Systems integrates reputed make hardware devices and machinery and mostly implemented in Healthcare and Hospitality projects with extensive mechanical, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems.
Dr DM Tech's BMS integration Solution includes:-
- Illumination (lighting) controls
- Electric power control
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC)
- Security and observation
- Access control
- Fire alarm system
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV)
- Control Panel
- PA system and Background Music System
- Alarm Monitor
- Security Automation
Managed IT services
Dr DM Tech's Managed IT services allow practice of outsourcing day-to-day management responsibilities and functions as a strategic method for improving operations and cutting expenses. Dr DM Tech specializes in outsourcing Healthcare IT activities, production support and software upgrade/build/maintenance activities.
Dr DM Tech's Managed IT Services include:-
- Information Services
- Data Recovery
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- Help Desk/Service Desk
- Network Management
- User Management
- Data Management
- Management Information Systems
We build industry-speciﬁc solutions for the retail supply chain management. Our approach is always consultative and customer- centric, ensuring real life business solutions for our clients. Our Retail software is meant for big and serious retailers having either single or multiple stores. The software is ideal of large departmental stores, super markets, hyper markets and Multi Brand outlets. The main components available in our Retail Software are :-
- Point of sale (POS)
- Store Management
- Multi-Store Distribution
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Business-to-business buying and selling
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Business-to-business electronic data interchange
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail and SMS
- Engaging in pre-retail for launching new products and services
Dr DM Tech's audiovisual solutions integrates reputed make sound and visual components, the production or use of such works, or the equipment used to create business presentations, the presenter providing the audio and supplementing it with a series of images projected onto a screen, either from a slide projector, or from a computer connected to a projector using presentation software
We integrate audiovisual communications technologies, including sound, video, lighting, display and projection systems, for business, education, government, healthcare, retail environments, hospitality, restaurants, and museums.
Dr DM Tech's AudioVisual System support includes:-
- Presentation rooms
- Lecture halls
- Command and control centers
- Digital signage
- B. C. Sen Jewellers
- DM Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.
- Fortis Healthcare
- Harbans Lal Malhotra & Sons. Pvt. Ltd. (TOPAZ)
- ThakurPukur Cancer Welfare Centre
- Shradha Healthcare
- Karnataka Soap & Detergents Ltd.
- Extent Medical Centre
- Swastik Enterprise
- Dr DM Medicare & Research
- Harbans Lal Malhotra & Sons. Shaving Pvt. Ltd
- Dr DM Kidney Care Centre
- Pioneer Iron & Steel Corp
- Rajasthan Pipes Pvt ltd
- The Gariahat Kidney Care
- Harbans Lal Malhotra & Sons. Engineering Pvt. Ltd
- Sushrut Diagnostics
- Air Care Enterprise
- Health Point (A Multispecialty Hospital)
- Orient Export Pvt. Ltd.
- Leverage Capital
- Health Point Blood Bank
- Neo Dynamics
- North Dumdum Municipality Hospital
- Bindhubasini Nursing Home
- BM pharmacy
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- IBAM Academy
- City link express
- And many more......